GCam for the POCO M3
Take the image quality of your Poco M3 to another level with a GCam port. This device, released in 2020, is powered by a Snapdragon 662 and uses a 48MP as its main camera. A 2MP macro sensor is also available.
GCam ports will give you:
- Better low light performance.
- Detailed photos, especially in harsh conditions.
- Improved dynamic range with Google’s HDR tech.
- Features like Portrait Mode, Night Sight, Astrophotography, etc.
Bellow you can find stable versions known to work well on the M3.
Download GCam for the Poco M3:
- Don’t know which one to use? Simply install the first apk listed below.
- To avoid issues when viewing pictures from inside GCam, install the Google Photos app (no need to login).
- If you have never installed GCam and need help, watch this video.
Google Camera 8.x (Stable, Android 10+) »
Based on Google Camera 8, which introduced a new design.
8.1 by BSG:
More than one apk (package name) is available. Simply install the first one. The others may be useful if you want to have more than one GCam installed side by side.
8.2 by Greatness:
Any apk should work.
Google Camera 7.x (Stable, Android 9+) »
Two different solutions based on GCam 7:
GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05:
This is one of the most popular GCam 7.3 known for its simplicity and stability.
GCam 7.4 by Nikita:
GCam 7.4, based on work from Arnova8G2, BSG, and other modders.
- Due to restrictions on Xiaomi/Poco side, all 3rd party camera apps can only use 12MP on the main camera. 48MP is not available. (12MP is the same resolution used by default on the stock camera app).
- You may be able to use higher video resolutions and higher FPS with GCam.
- Video stabilisation and slow motion smoothness might be better on the stock camera app.