Google Camera Port
A download hub for some of the Google Camera mods. From devs like BSG, Arnova8G2, and many others.
- For new users: Suggested Versions.
- Click on the developer's name to see their files.
- » BSG: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1f
- » P-Z-D: GCam_8.2.204.Pit-Zo-Def_team.v2.apk
- » Arnova8G2 (Beta): GCam_6.1Beta.210615.1542build-8.1.101
- » BSG: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1e
- » Wichaya: GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.1.apk
- » wyroczen: GCam_7.3.018_Wyroczen_SuperRes_v4.0.apk
- » BSG: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1c
- » greatness: GCam8.2.204_Greatness.210608.1657Release.apk
- » BSG: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1b
- » BSG: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1a
- » tigr: trCamera_Spring_Release
- » MWP: Gcam_8.2.204_V1_MWP.apk
- » BSG: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVy
- » Wichaya: GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.0.apk
- » BSG: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVx
- » P-Z-D: GCam8.2_Pit-Zo-Def_mod_v1.apk
- » greatness: GCam8.2.204_Greatness.210513.0051Release.apk
- » BSG: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVw
- » Nikita: NGCam_8.1.101-v1.1
- » BSG: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVv_libs
- » BSG: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVv
- » Arnova8G2 (Beta): GCam_6.210406.0204build-8.1.101
- » MWP: MWP_v12.2c_FINAL_8.1.101.apk
- » the_dise: DMGC_8.2.204_ver.5.0.apk
- » BSG: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVt_libs
- » MWP: MWP_v12.2a_FINAL_8.1.101.apk
- » Burial: GCam_7.3_Burial_release_beta_16.apk
- » BSG: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVp
- » Wyroczen: GCam_7.3.018_Wyroczen_SuperRes_v3.0.apk
- » Wyroczen: (v4.0) Realme X2 64MP/32MP RAW Enabler
About this port:
This is a modified Google Camera app, also known as Pixel Camera. Google Camera is the stock camera app shipped on Nexus and Pixel phones from Google. Google's HDR+ technology improves picture quality specially on low and mid end phones.
Features include HDR+, portrait mode, motion photos, panorama, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
Because Google Camera wasn't created to work on all phones, it's all a bit messy (read: why so many devs/ports), but a few developers try to make it compatible with a huge number of phones.
Don't blame Google if something doesn't work, after all this is not the official app. Keep in mind that GCam isn't open source, so it's hard or even impossible to add new features.
- How to use this port »
- Useful files, links, etc »
- FAQ's and troubleshooting tips »
- I'm not a developer. This is just a mirror for these files (about this site).
- Feel free to share my links, but avoid using direct links to apk files as they might stop working in the future.
- Dates follow ISO 8601 (Year-Month-Day) and my local time (UTC).
Blog posts »
- 2021-01-26: I no longer recommend OnePlus »
- 2020-04-20: Removing marlin-ku's versions from the site »
- 2019-07-02: Removing bulkin043, libs not loading, and an appeal to modders »
- 2019-06-03: How I got involved with the Google Camera port »
- 2019-04-04: New Google Camera Hub homepage »