How to use:
- Pick one of the developers (or use one of the suggested versions) and download the .apk file;
- Install GCam by opening the APK file. If you don't know how to do this, read: how to install an APK file;
- Set up the app using the "suggested settings", "configs", or settings provided on the "changelog" link (some apks don't need any configuration);
- Restart the app and enjoy!
Which apk should you use:
There's no "universal" apk or configuration that works on all phones. Read the page why so many versions and devs to understand why this happens and how you can find the best version and settings for your phone.
Compatibility and requirements:
- Only works on phones with the camera2 API enabled;
- Mod compatible with modern Snapdragon SoCs. Some versions work on some Exynos, Kirin, and Mediatek phones, but usually with limitations.
- Most apks only support ARM64;
- Recent apks may not work on older Android versions;
- Requires GApps or a replacement like microG (more info);
- Android only;
Help and troubleshooting:
- FAQs and troubleshooting »
- Useful forum threads and telegram groups »
- Photo comparison between stock and GCam »
- Are these files safe? »