About config files:
- Different phones may need different settings. Some GCam versions support
.xmlconfig files, allowing users to quickly import (load) and export settings.
- If GCam doesn't work well on your phone, you may want to try one of these configs created by the community (read: How to Import/Export .xml files).
- If more than one config is available, try the first one. If you're not happy, try the second one (and so on). There's no need to try them all.
Asus ROG 3 »
Motorola G7 Power »
Motorola One Fusion+ »
Nokia 6.1 »
Nokia 8 »
Nokia 8.1 »
- MOIN.xml (just needed to turn on force to JPEG Format in GCam advanced settings)
OnePlus 5 / 5T »
Note: If you're not rooted / don't have the front camera fix installed, load one of the configs below and then go to Settings > Advanced > Experimental and enable Pixel Binning.
- From Nikita: Nik-1.6.xml
OnePlus Nord »
Razer Phone 2 »
Realme 5 »
Realme 5i »
Realme X »
Samsung Galaxy S and Note 8, 9, 10, etc (Snapdragon) »
Xiaomi Mi A2 »
Xiaomi Mi A3 »
- Mi-A3-Super.xml (instantaneous hdr enabled. disable it if the phone overheats)
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 / 2S »
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 »
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 »
Xiaomi Poco X2 »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro »
To be used on versions adapted by PERCIFHM34.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 »
You can configure the app manually. Disable the settings/features that don't work on your phone. If you need help, find a forum thread and ask which settings are better for your phone (see my list of useful threads/groups).
Send your config:
If you have a config file for a phone not mentioned above or if you have a better config, send it via this upload form.
I'll add it to this page as soon as I can.