- Lib: Fi 2 (Mi 9) or Eszdman 3
Pixel AWB in HDR+ Enhanced:
- [ON] At Night
- [OFF] Day
Based on a version from xtrme, shared on the Mi9 telegram group.
- Makshow--4lens--P2--Sharp--Xcam6b5a.xml = Mi9_Sharper.xml
- Mi9-XLib2s-N6P-Test9.xml = Mi9_Softer.xml
Night pictures (optimal):
- Sharper.xml = ENABLE AWB
- Softer.xml = ENABLE AWB AND CHANGE BASE MODEL TO PIXEL 3XL
Add-ons (root/work in progress):
Eszdman Magisk Module »
What it does:
Difference is slim with stock and GCam 6.1, but there's a bit more noise and details. With 6.2 there's no difference at all.
Check this post with some crops for comparison: 4pda post.
- ISO divided by 2 (less noise reduction)
- ISO 50-51200
- Exposure up to 347 sec
- Quad bayer improvements
How to use:
- Download the zip file
- Install it via Magisk Manager
XDA, telegram, etc »
- XDA thread
- Google Camera telegram group
- General discussion telegram group
- How to Import/Export .xml files
Thanks to Sir TAVARES for his contributions to this page.