Config Files for tigr's GCam 7.4 (v2)
About config files:
- Different phones need different settings. Config files allow users to quickly import (load) and export settings.
- If GCam doesn't work well on your phone, try one of these configs created by the community. (See how to load config files.)
- If more than one config is available, try the first one. If you're not happy, try the second one (and so on). There's no need to test all files.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 »
Nokia 7 Plus »
OnePlus 7 / 7T / 7 Pro »
Poco F2 Pro / Redmi K30 Pro »
Poco X2 »
Realme 3 »
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 »
- Quakemanv1-TrCam-Xmas-Rn8.xml (Selfie with good color quality, sharpness, saturation. Especially for Selfies.)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro »
- TrCamQuality-Config.xml (Global; Saved on OOS Rom and Vendor With Old Cam Libs;)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 / 8T »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro »
You can configure the app manually. Disable the settings/features that don't work on your phone. If you need help, find a forum thread and ask which settings are better for your phone (see my list of useful threads/groups).