Config Files for Nikita's NGCam 8.1/8.2
About config files:
- Different phones may need different settings. Some GCam versions support config files, allowing users to quickly import (load) and export settings.
- If GCam doesn't work well on your phone, you may want to try one of these configs created by the community (read: How to Import/Export .xml files).
- If more than one config is available, try the first one. If you're not happy, try the second one (and so on). There's no need to try them all.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 »
Google Pixel 2 XL »
Google Pixel 3a »
Infinix Hot 10 »
LG G8 ThinQ »
Motorola Moto G9 Plus »
OnePlus 5 / 5T »
The front camera fix is recommended for this phone.
- Nik-8.2.xml (for v1.4+, 2021-10-17)
- Nik-8.2.xml (for v1.1+, 2021-09-04)
Oppo A92 »
Realme 5 Pro »
Realme 7 Pro »
vivo Y12s »
Xiaomi Poco F3 / Xiaomi Mi 11X »
Xiaomi Redmi 4X »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8/8T »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro »
You can configure the app manually. Disable the settings/features that don't work on your phone. If you need help, find a forum thread and ask which settings are better for your phone (see my list of useful threads/groups).