Config Files for burial's GCam 7.3 (beta6+)
About config files:
- Different phones need different settings. Config files allow users to quickly import (load) and export settings.
- If GCam doesn't work well on your phone, try one of these configs created by the community. (See how to load config files.)
- If more than one config is available, try the first one. If you're not happy, try the second one (and so on). There's no need to test all files.
HTC U Ultra »
Nokia 7 Plus »
OnePlus 7 / 7T / Pro series »
If you're rooted and use the AUX camera module, you can use this config:
OnePlus Nord »
Realme 6 »
Realme 6 Pro »
Samsung Galaxy A70 »
Samsung Galaxy S and Note 8, 9, 10, etc (Snapdragon) »
Xiaomi Mi 9 / Pro »
Xiaomi Mi 10, 10 Pro, Note 10 »
- burial_7-3-beta8_dennis_mi10.xml (Mi 10)
- burial_7-3-beta8_dennis_mi10lite.xml (Mi 10 Lite)
- burial_7-3-beta8_dennis_mi10pro.xml (Mi 10 Pro)
- burial_7-3-beta8_dennis_minote10.xml (Mi Note 10)
- burial_7-3-beta8_dennis_minote10lite.xml (Mi Note 10 Lite)
You can configure the app manually. Disable the settings/features that don't work on your phone. If you need help, find a forum thread and ask which settings are better for your phone (see my list of useful threads/groups).