Config Files for BigKaka's GCam 9.0
About config files:
- Different phones need different settings. Config files allow users to quickly import (load) and export settings.
- If GCam doesn't work well on your phone, try one of these configs created by the community. (See how to load config files.)
- If more than one config is available, try the first one. If you're not happy, try the second one (and so on). There's no need to test all files.
Google Pixel 6 Pro »
Xiaomi 12X »
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro »
Xiaomi Poco X5 GT »
- Links under "Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Turbo".
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Turbo »
- Note12-Turbo-LMv4f-AGC8.8--1.agc ("All function should work properly, except taking photos during video recording")
Vivo Y51 »
vivo X90 Pro+ »
- suro-8.8-1-ca.agc (adjusted so that the photo is fully consistent with the image in the viewfinder)
You can configure the app manually. Disable the settings/features that don't work on your phone. If you need help, find a forum thread and ask which settings are better for your phone (see my list of useful threads/groups).