Posted by Tolyan009/TlnNeun here.
(A new update with a fix for lag was released. Download it here.)
- Included fixes from Arnova8G2's latest version (MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-based_v.1.2_TlnNeun_Fix.apk).
- Added option to save/restore your settings:
Save settings to save them. Switch between configs by double taping the back area around the capture button. Configs are saved on your phone's storage inside
Thanks to @namok for this implementation.
- A clean install (or "data clear" to remove all data from previous versions) is recommended, specially if you're having issues.
- OP3/3T users: Use "YUV_420_888" as the "viewfinder format" in the FIX menu.
- Slow motion: BSG's hack to enable slow motion works, but produces low quality videos on some phones (eg: OP3/3T).
- Slow motion: Some phones only support 120FPS, so you'll need to change it from "240 FPS" to "120 FPS" in the FIX menu.
Please note that the original post or files can be modified or deleted after this page was created.