Posted by Tolyan009/TlnNeun here.
(A new update with a fix for lag was released. Download it here.)
- Included fixes from Arnova8G2's latest version (MGC_6.1.021_BSG_Arnova-based_v.1.2_TlnNeun_Fix.apk).
- Added option to save/restore your settings:
Save settings to save them. Switch between configs by double taping the back area around the capture button. Configs are saved on your phone's storage inside
Thanks to @namok for this implementation.
- A clean install (or "data clear" to remove all data from previous versions) is recommended, specially if you're having issues.
- OP3/3T users: Use "YUV_420_888" as the "viewfinder format" in the FIX menu.
- Slow motion: BSG's hack to enable slow motion works, but produces low quality videos on some phones (eg: OP3/3T).
- Slow motion: Some phones only support 120FPS, so you'll need to change it from "240 FPS" to "120 FPS" in the FIX menu.