About config files:
Different phones may need different settings. Some GCam versions support
.xml config files, allowing users to quickly import (load) and export settings.
If GCam doesn't work well on your phone, you may want to try one of these configs created by the community (read: How to Import/Export .xml files).
If more than one config is available, try the first one. If you're not happy, try the second one (and so on). There's no need to try them all.
AGM X3 »
Moto Z Play »
Vivo V17 Pro »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro »
- uzai-illusions-of-colors-final.xml (by Tiago_Rn8Pro)
- uzai-multiverse-of-colors.xml (by Tiago_Rn8Pro)
- uzai-night-and-colors.xml (by Tiago_Rn8Pro)
- better-cfg-ff.xml (by ff)
- wyroczen_ff_9.5_fe.xml (by dev + ff)
- nikolas_set_475.xml (Everything is working, the noise reduction is switched off and the sharpness is set above medium, for clear and crisp images, especialy the night sight.)
You can configure the app manually. Disable the settings/features that don't work on your phone. If you need help, find a forum thread and ask which settings are better for your phone (see my list of useful threads/groups).