Config Files for wyroczen's GCam (xcam 6.1)
About config files:
- Different phones may need different settings. Some GCam versions support
.xmlconfig files, allowing users to quickly import (load) and export settings.
- If GCam doesn't work well on your phone, you may want to try one of these configs created by the community (read: How to Import/Export .xml files).
- If more than one config is available, try the first one. If you're not happy, try the second one (and so on). There's no need to try them all.
AGM X3 »
Moto Z Play »
Vivo V17 Pro »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro »
- uzai-illusions-of-colors-final.xml (by Tiago_Rn8Pro)
- uzai-multiverse-of-colors.xml (by Tiago_Rn8Pro)
- uzai-night-and-colors.xml (by Tiago_Rn8Pro)
- better-cfg-ff.xml (by ff)
- wyroczen_ff_9.5_fe.xml (by dev + ff)
- nikolas_set_475.xml (Everything is working, the noise reduction is switched off and the sharpness is set above medium, for clear and crisp images, especialy the night sight.)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 »
You can configure the app manually. Disable the settings/features that don't work on your phone. If you need help, find a forum thread and ask which settings are better for your phone (see my list of useful threads/groups).