Config Files for Wichaya's 7.3 (v2.8+)
About config files:
- Different phones may need different settings. Some GCam versions support
.xmlconfig files, allowing users to quickly import (load) and export settings.
- If GCam doesn't work well on your phone, you may want to try one of these configs created by the community (read: How to Import/Export .xml files).
- If more than one config is available, try the first one. If you're not happy, try the second one (and so on). There's no need to try them all.
ASUS ROG Phone 2 »
ASUS Zenfone 5z »
ASUS Zenfone 6 / 6z »
OnePlus 3 / 3T »
- op3-wichaya7.3-2.9.1-base-v1.xml (I recommend using the Gallery GO app - from Google, no cloud - as the default gallery app)
OnePlus 5 / 5T »
OnePlus 7 / 7 Pro / 7T / 7T Pro / etc »
Oppo Reno 10x zoom »
Realme 3 Pro »
Realme 5 »
Realme 6 Pro »
Samsung Galaxy A80 »
Sony Xperia 10 / 10 Plus »
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite »
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro »
Xiaomi Mi A3 »
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S / Note 9 Pro (India) »
- note9s-wichaya7.3-celso1.5.xml (Focused on detail. Disable Google AWB if white balance is wrong. Keep Google Photos installed to avoid issues when viewing pictures.)
You can configure the app manually. Disable the settings/features that don't work on your phone. If you need help, find a forum thread and ask which settings are better for your phone (see my list of useful threads/groups).