About config files:
- Different phones may need different settings. Some GCam versions support
.xmlconfig files, allowing users to quickly import (load) and export settings.
- If GCam doesn't work well on your phone, you may want to try one of these configs created by the community (read: How to Import/Export .xml files).
- If more than one config is available, try the first one. If you're not happy, try the second one (and so on). There's no need to try them all.
Configs shared by rz_end:
- Motorola G and Z Series, MI A1, Zenfone 4 and 5, LG G7:
- Samsung S9, S9+, N9 Snapdragon:
- OnePlus 5/5T:
- Op7/T/Pro, ZF6, Rog2, Reno:
- Xiaomi A3, A2, MI9, Mi9T, Mi8 Lite, Etc API2 Level 3:
- Xiaomi Mi9SE Mi9Lite:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, 6, 7, 8:
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10:
- Xiaomi Mi8, Poco:
Configs shared by the community:
Asus Max Pro M1 »
Motorola One »
- IZΣП-DEEN.xml (Motorola One based on original rz_end's xml. Only adjusted settings to Deen. Focus, resolution and misc.
Realme 5 Pro »
Realme 5i »
Samsung Galaxy S9, Note 9, S10, Note 10, etc (Snapdragon) »
Xiaomi Mi 9 »
Xiaomi Mi 9T / Redmi K20 »
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x »
You can configure the app manually. Disable the settings/features that don't work on your phone. If you need help, find a forum thread and ask which settings are better for your phone (see my list of useful threads/groups).
Send your config:
If you have a config file for a phone not mentioned above or if you have a better config, send it via this upload form.
I'll add it to this page as soon as I can.