Config Files for BSG's 8.9
About config files:
- Different phones need different settings. Config files allow users to quickly import (load) and export settings.
- If GCam doesn't work well on your phone, try one of these configs created by the community. (See how to load config files.)
- If more than one config is available, try the first one. If you're not happy, try the second one (and so on). There's no need to test all files.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) »
Motorola Moto G Stylus (2021) »
- Motorola-Moto-G-Stylus-2021-Gcam8.9-snapcam-Config-V15.xml (use the snapcam package)
OnePlus Nord 2T 5G »
Samsung Galaxy M51 »
Use one of the Samsung packages (
_scan3d) to avoid issues.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro »
- Makoj-Gcam.xml (HDR+ Activated, Google AWB Activated, RAW save not enabled)
Xiaomi Redmi 10C »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 »
- spes_bsg_8.9_hkr.xml (must use BSG 8.9 v18, clear app data before loading the xml)
- MGC-8.9.097-A11-V10-MGC-RedMi-Note-11-Config-V1-by-MrBlue.xml (Fixed viewfinder quality. Improved Image quality. Various Tweaks.)
You can configure the app manually. Disable the settings/features that don't work on your phone. If you need help, find a forum thread and ask which settings are better for your phone (see my list of useful threads/groups).