Config Files for Arnova8G2's GCam 8.1 (BETA)
About config files:
- Different phones need different settings. Config files allow users to quickly import (load) and export settings.
- If GCam doesn't work well on your phone, try one of these configs created by the community. (See how to load config files.)
- If more than one config is available, try the first one. If you're not happy, try the second one (and so on). There's no need to test all files.
Asus Zenfone 8 »
OnePlus 7 Pro »
- hixan-Arnova.xml (changelog)
- hixan-48-Arnova.xml (changelog)
- op7pro-48mp.xml (Config from Arnova, enables 48MP. May work on other OP7/7T.)
OnePlus 8 »
OnePlus 9 5G »
OnePlus 9 Pro »
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (Snapdragon) »
Note: This includes a config and some libraries. Download the zip, extract the files and move them to the configs folder /GCam/Configs8/. Only then load the config inside GCam.
- Arnova-S21U-Config.zip (by Steve; read the instructions above;)
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra »
You can configure the app manually. Disable the settings/features that don't work on your phone. If you need help, find a forum thread and ask which settings are better for your phone (see my list of useful threads/groups).