Config Files for Arnova8G2's GCam 8.1
About config files:
- Different phones may need different settings. Some GCam versions support
.xmlconfig files, allowing users to quickly import (load) and export settings.
- If GCam doesn't work well on your phone, you may want to try one of these configs created by the community (read: How to Import/Export .xml files).
- If more than one config is available, try the first one. If you're not happy, try the second one (and so on). There's no need to try them all.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 »
OnePlus 7/7T Series »
OnePlus 8/8 Pro Series »
OnePlus 8T »
OnePlus 9/9 Pro »
OnePlus Nord »
Oppo Reno 10x zoom »
Samsung Galaxy A51 »
Samsung Galaxy A70 »
- arnova-8.1-v6.2.xml (Use the ruler apk to enable wide camera)
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra »
- Arnova-S21U.xml (Use the ruler apk to enable wide camera)
Xiaomi Mi 9 »
Xiaomi Mi 11 »
Xiaomi Poco X2 / Redmi K30 4G »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro/Max »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S »
You can configure the app manually. Disable the settings/features that don't work on your phone. If you need help, find a forum thread and ask which settings are better for your phone (see my list of useful threads/groups).