Posted by xtrme on a thread for the Xiaomi Mi 9. Via Google Translate.
- Switch between three modules by long pressing the camera change buttons and viewing photos
- Noise and saturation settings for each module separately
- New Library Xlib 2.2s
- Manual mode with the ability to hide the sliders
- Added mode and eliminate flicker
- Removed some settings
- New Option to select a library for add. Modules (works only with the long tap switch method)
- Record 60fps @ 720p
- All modes work except Slow Motion
(2019-04-15: updated config files).
Xiaomi Mi9 Sensor Lib Mod:
Mod created by Savitar/Defcomg. It increases the ISO range on the Mi9, resulting in faster shutter speeds.
For more info about this module, visit this XDA thread.