Posted by Tolyan009/TlnNeun here.
- Fix night mode when Pixel 3 AWB is enabled.
- Changes to the libs included, they were also arranged in order of noise suppression (with Stock by Google being the less noisy).
- Something else.
Config files (OnePlus 3/3T):
If you have a different phone, visit groups or forum threads to see which settings other users are using: useful links.
- The Pixel 3 AWB (auto white balance) can be enabled inside the FIX menu.
- A clean install (or "data clear" to remove all data from previous versions) is recommended, specially if you're having issues.
- Some phones don't support 240FPS slow motion, change it to 120FPS in Settings > Advanced > FIX > Init SlowMo With.
- On some phones Motion Photos crash on 4:3 resolution. Disable Motion Photos or reduce its resolution to 640x480 (Settings > Advanced > FIX).
Please note that the original post or files can be modified or deleted after this page was created.