Posted by Tolyan009/TlnNeun here.
- Fixed bug were videos had a limit of 22FPS after taking an HDR+ picture (OP3/3T).
- Added setting to change the resolution of motion photos. This is inside the "FIX" menu, different devices require different resolutions, and it will not work for everyone.
- Other minor changes.
- A clean install (or "data clear" to remove all data from previous versions) is recommended, specially if you're having issues.
- Slow motion: BSG's hack to enable slow motion works, but produces low quality videos on most phones (eg: OP3/3T).
- Some phones don't support 240FPS slow motion, change it in Settings > Advanced > FIX > Init SlowMo With.
- How to Import/Export config files.
Please note that the original post or files can be modified or deleted after this page was created.