[ Via Google Translate. Source. ]
- Fixed a bug with incorrect calculation of the shutter speed that happened with the first photo after starting the application or exiting the settings. It resulted in overexposed (overexposed) photos.
- Selectable RAW_SENSOR (for those modules that do not support RAW10)
- ISO limit up to 25k
- Separate iso limit and exposure compensation for narrow dynamic range
- Minor fixes
- Configs from beta5 (or older) don't work on beta6 (or newer)!
- A clean install (remote the old version and install the new one or clean app data) is recommended.
- If the pictures look weird, apply the config again or change one of the settings.