By Nikita. Shared on this group for the OnePlus 5/5T.
Configs from the previous update are not compatible with this version.
Google Camera 7.3 for OnePlus 5/5T by Nikita (nickpl13) v1.2
Based on: GCam 7.3.018 Urnyx05 v1.5
• Exposure Compensation Buttons in advanced settings for Main, Front and Night Sight (Thanks Urnyx05, GCam mod community, Parrot043)
• Maximum screen brightness toggle in advanced settings (Thanks Urnyx05)
• Toggle to not to save portraits in folders (Thanks onFire)
• New Social Share apps list (thanks the_dise)
• Cleaned up the code a bit
• Lib patcher won't work if you make it as system app. So no xml on some ROMs (e.g. PixelExperience), but you can install apk over the system app and it's ok
• Adjust Exposure Compensation for Night Sight and get brighter pics
• AUX works. Check build.prop and set selinux to permissive
• AUX lens on dumpling takes 5mpx photos. So it is the same sensor feature like front cam 4mpx
• Recommended third-party gallery - Google Gallery GO. Some other gallery apps may not work (e.g. OnePlus gallery). You can also use Social Share feature, just swipe up and wait for processing
• Updated XML (turned off Tone Curve). Because of the new Exposure Compensation Buttons you have to use new xml. If you created your xml based on my Nik.xml, please do this again with the new one