- SGCAM_8.4.400.42.XXX_STABLE_V40.apk (com.google.android.GoogleCameraGood)
- Added more infos on device info log.
- Now all crash log will be saved in a file for a day.
- Changed xml loader dialogue. (Now supposed to be looked pretty nice than before.
- Fixed crashes of many devices now.
- Increased the target sdk to 33. So you guys have to enable the permission of all file access for getting access of internal storage and many more internal changes. So,When the app wants the permission, you will enable it.
- Optimized few codes newly.
- Now fixed issues with capture result. Added a option on developer settings named "capture.result_selection". There value:-
-1= enable fix
1= disable fix
If lens shading map values not exist on c2api files, then enable it.
- Added fixations for more few devices.
- Fixed previous reported bugs.
- Added ability to detect physical and logical lenses individually.
- Clean installation is far better than dirty installation. If you notice any abnormalities after using previous version's xmls, then use without using xmls.
A support group is available on Telegram.