- SGCAM_8.4.400.42.XXX_STABLE_V36.apk (com.google.android.GoogleCameraGood)
Shamim's versions have lots of options and features from other modders (thanks for their work!) and even older GCam versions (may not work as expected on newer GCam bases). They're good if you want to be able to control different things, but stability and how well features work depend a lot on the device.
- Added 8k toggle on option menu. Now You can cast any resolution through that 8k toggle as you device support.
- Added "slider.api_selection" option in developer setting. Now you can cast those api keys through previous saturation slider.
Value 0= Saturation level (It's enabled as default),
Value 1= Iso,
Value 2= Contrast level,
Value 3= Sharpness level,
(For making those api keys working, set hdr model to pixel 2xl and set cct to system cct.)
- Adjusted the height of sliders. Thanks @meto35
- Corrected few reported issues.
- Added "slider.astro_time_reinitrestart" and "slider.saturation_reinitrestart" options in developer setting.
- I have enabled non-restart for focus and saturation slider. If anything goes wrong, then enable reinit restart from developer setting.
- Added astro time as slider.
- Optimized restart method.
- Added hdr frame rate individually for all lenses, portrait mode and night mode.
- Fixed few previously reported bugs.
- Now lens distortion also will be worked. If hdr+ enhanced crash, then force rectiface_support_level value to 0 from developer setting or Disable GeometricCalibration from few stuffs and customization settings.
Thanks to all sgcam beta testers specially @IamVamsiK, @Ar_saikat, Madiel Jiménez for testing the cam perfectly.
You can use my apks as base for your work. No need to ask for my permission. Credit modders when using their work and respect their requests.