- LMC8.4_R15_ruler.apk (com.samsung.android.ruler)
LMC8.4 Release 15
• Exynos devices (Verified by Note20U, S21U, S10)
• Library selection per module (except front)
• Added UX Mod and Sky Brightness to TEST patcher (Thx Rivov)
• Night mode sky detection algorithm enabled by default, can be used in ZSL / HDR+ with UX)
• Added "Edge Enhancement (Portrait) Front" to LMC Tweaks
• Output shasta.zsl.max_exptime.ms to exposure settings (Mod LMC8.2)
• Added (Pixel 3m2 AWB, and Pixel3m2 GRGB) (Mod 6.2 by Wyroczen)
• Added CG1 to color settings
• Added several Preset Subtle Noise Reduction Levels Merge 1
• Added Live HDR and iris switch button for Samsung
• Complemented the choice of Interface / Model HDR
• Fixed SpatialGainMap
• Fixed "Dynamic ISO selection" in noise models. (Mod SGcam)
• Fixed Mi12TP, improved Mi11U, and some others.
• Returned all patcher settings for the front camera
• Default face definitions on. on supported devices
• Luma Denoise A/B moved to Main
• HEVC video is disabled by default
• And other fixes in the code.
• Configs from previous versions work, but you need to take into account that now each lens has its own choice of library. Built-in configs updated.
Needed for phones with restricted access to the extra cameras (wide, telephoto, etc).
• _snapcam /
org.codeaurora.snapcam: devices with Snapdragon processors (eg: OnePlus).
• _qcamera3 /
org.codeaurora.qcamera3: devices with Snapdragon processors.
• _aweme /
com.ss.android.ugc.aweme: some Realme, OPPO, and OnePlus devices.
• _ruler /
com.samsung.android.ruler: for Samsung devices.
• _scan3d /
com.samsung.android.scan3d: for Samsung devices.
• _glens /
com.google.android.GoogleCameraEng: if you want to use Google Lens.
If your phone doesn't have any restriction, you can use different packages to have different GCams installed side-by-side.