- SGCAM_8.4.400.42.XXX_STABLE_V43.apk (com.shamim.cam) #
- SGCAM_8.4.400.42.XXX_STABLE_V43_SNAPCAM_PACKAGE.apk (org.codeaurora.snapcam) #
- SGCAM_8.4.400.42.XXX_STABLE_V43_SCAN3D_PACKAGE.apk (com.samsung.android.scan3d) #
- SGCAM_8.4.400.42.XXX_STABLE_V43_AWEME_PACKAGE.apk (com.ss.android.ugc.aweme) #
- SGCAM_8.4.400.42.XXX_STABLE_V43_ENG_PACKAGE.apk (com.google.android.GoogleCameraEng) #
- SGCAM_8.4.400.42.XXX_STABLE_V43_RULER_PACKAGE.apk (com.samsung.android.ruler) #
Shamim's versions have lots of options and features from other modders (thanks for their work!) and even older GCam versions (may not work as expected on newer GCam bases). They're good if you want to be able to control different things, but stability and how well features work depend a lot on the device.
- Now lens log won't write in xml and removed unnecessary stuffs from the module.
- Added summery for boolean values in developer settings and more few things like that.
- Fixed few previous reported bugs.
- Optimized and wrote few lens detection codes newly.
- Added picture watermark. Enable "camera.watermark_enabled" option from developer settings for getting that. Took few ideas from agc cam. Thanks @bigkaka
- Added "camera.custom_watermark" option on developer setting. By default, there will be exist your device name.But you can input there any string that you want.
- Added "camera.watermark_textcolor" option on developer setting. You can get any text color of watermark from there according to color hex values.
- Added "camera.watermark_backgroundcolor" option on developer setting. You can get any background color of watermark from there according to color hex values.
- Optimized watermark codes more.
- Removed auto astro mode because of preventing crash of few devices. Now on auto astro mode, only astro mode will work. If you select astro force button, then astro mode will also work for front camera also.
- Fixed many previous code errors and many more internal changes.
- I noticed, if sabre works, then merge method doesn't work and if merge method works, then sabre won't work. So I added a option on developer settings named "camera.merge_force". And I enabled it by default. So merge method will work by default. Sabre doesn't work for non-pixel. So pixel users can try that option.
- Added a option on developer settings named "camera.watermark_exif_enabled". It will help you to override photo save info. But it may not work for all devices. If that doesn't work for you, then skip the option.
- Added "camera.watermark_location_enable" option on developer settings. location will be saved instead of time( longitude and latitude both), if you enable "camera.watermark_location_enabled' option from developer settings.
- Fixed few reported bugs.