Magisk module for the Xiaomi Mi A1, created by nhappymann and overwhelmer.
Module to patch photos and video recording. Max resolution 12.6MP(4096×3072), Tele Sensor Fix, Accurate focus on photo/video, 30/60 fps video on main rear camera and 30 fps on front camera. Better bitrate on video and audio, better stabilization on 30/60, enabled 2api, fluencepro and better EIS for GCam. Enabled longest possible exposure for all 3 cameras (1/3sec in BACK cameras and 1.11sec in FRONT camera). Min/Max Analog ISO 50/1600.
- Enabled max possible long exposure in all 3 cameras.(1/3sec on BACK cameras, 1.11sec on FRONT camera)
- Min/Max analog ISO set to 50/1600 for all 3 Cameras
- 720p/1080p Stable 60fps video recording on main back camera in all conditions.
- It already includes Telemodule by SerJo87 so don’t need to flash it separately
- Changes in auxpackageblacklist
- Android 9+
- Magisk 19.0 or newer
- Flash in Magisk Manager.
Help available at t.me/TissotGCam.