Before we start, three important notes:
- This port doesn't have "universal settings" that work on every phone. What works on my OnePlus 3 may not work on other phones.
- If you can't find the exact setting, maybe BSG changed the setting/option name. Use something similar.
- APKs from Arnova8G2 will work better on OnePlus phones. Some of the issues present on BSG's APKs were fixed by him. Check the download page.
B-S-G Mod Settings:
You need to restart the app so the new settings are applied.
- Model: Pixel 2XL (Taimen) for smoother images; Nexus 6P (Huawei) for more detailed photos.
- Use "config Nexus6 Auto": turn on if the app crashes when taking pictures (better compatibility).
- HDR+ parameters: "Default" or higher settings. Medium for a balance between all options.
The rest (video resolution, camera sounds, location, etc) is up to you.
- Explore the settings menu to enable more features (Portrait Mode, RAW, JPG quality, etc).
- HDR+ parameters: higher = better quality in difficult conditions (eg: low light), but slower to process.
- Android Oreo users: you may need to go to "Debugging and tools" and uncheck "camera.use_photos" so you can see your photos from inside the app.