Before we start, three important notes:
- This port doesn't have "universal settings" that work on every phone. What works on my OnePlus 3 may not work on other phones.
- If you can't find the exact setting, maybe BSG changed the setting/option name. Use something similar.
- APKs from Arnova8G2 will work better on OnePlus phones. Some of the issues present on BSG's APKs were fixed by him. Check the download page.
B-S-G Mod Settings:
You need to restart the app so the new settings are applied.
- Model: "Pixel 2XL" (or Nexus 6P if you want more detailed images).
- Config camera HDR+: "Nexus 6 no ZSL", "Nexus 6 Auto", or one of the Pixel settings (try others if the app crashes).
- HDR+ parameters: "Default" or higher settings. Medium for a balance between all options.
- To enable the HDR+ UI button: Settings > Advanced > HDR+ control.
The rest (video resolution, camera sounds, location, etc) is up to you.
- Explore the settings menu to enable more features (RAW, JPG quality, etc).
- Use a different "config camera" if the app crashes when taking pictures.
- HDR+ parameters: higher = better quality in difficult conditions (eg: low light), but slower to process.
- Android Oreo users: you may need to go to "Debugging and tools" and uncheck "camera.use_photos" so you can see your photos from inside the app.