- Settings again little rearranged.
- New monochrom xml (black&white pictures).
- Xml indicator on viewfinder for currently loaded xml (see screenshot). your own xmls ending with an emoji will also work ;-).
- Saving new xml will now show the last loaded xml name (if you want to override the existing one).
- Xml menu to add or remove xmls you want/don't need (see screenshot).
This is a starter version for the OnePlus 6/6T. It was created by Marco and shared on the Telegram group for the 6/6T.
Please don't spam their group if you don't have this device.
- Android Pie (9) only.
- Based on Arnova 1.7 (GCam 6.1).
- Preconfigured settings, install and start taking photos directly.
- Rearranged Settings menu to get faster access to most important settings.
- Own custom XML path to not get disturbed by XMLs for different versions.
- Three basic XMLs are moved automatically to right path (default, sport, zoom) to cover every situation.
- Four more XMLs accessible through new xml menu in settings.
- New icon.
- Added description for (almost) every setting.