1) Motion off switch.
2) Switch off zoom portraits.
3) The portrait shooting mode is the same as for a regular photo - that is, with the selected enhanced hdr there will be an enhanced hdr in portrait mode.
4) Correction exif.
5) Blur with maximum resolution (no more than 16 megapixels).
6) Frame number adjustment - unfortunately it doesn't work exactly.
7) Deleted mask "bonito" and "sargo".
Sharing portrait photos to the shared folder not available as there are problems with displaying photos and some photos can be deleted. Careful testing is needed.
"Falling asleep" night sight is a known issue.
A clone version is available: GoogleCamera_6.3.017_coral_01.08_clon.apk