Posted by BSG here, translated by Oleg.
This is _test_ version of Google Camera for Xiaomi MI 6*:
- all models and configs work
- autofocus support on Oreo for all models and configs
- touch focus lags really hard at the moment
- HDR+ on front camera works if you have a non 2nd revision module**
- Please test different variations of model/config/developer settings***
- I managed to make touch-focus work normally once but didn't remember the settings and cannot replicate it anymore.
* It has a dual camera setup so I assume BSG is trying to make gcam support dual cameras?
** I assume there were few assembly versions of the phone and 2nd one is somehow bad
*** There are zero answers in the thread from users at the moment