- Fixed app force closing randomly (thanks to the users who reported that to me).
- Fixed Night Sight auto focus acting weirdly (focus button is back on top right corner).
- Added Antibanding options to fix the flicker issues for few users (thanks for reporting it).
- Added option to save portraits in the same folder with the normal images. Use at your own risk!.
- Moved some settings to different places.
Note: Yes I know I said that I won't update anymore but the crash issue had to be resolved :/ And yes Pixel 3 AWB is enabled and works in Night Sight and HDR+ Enhanced only.