Posted by BSG here, translated by Oleg.
Added HDR+ parameters settings:
- max speed - uses 2 frames to make a photo
- speed - uses 2-25 frames depending on lighting
- medium - uses 2-30 frames depending on lighting
- quality - uses 6-48 frames depending on lighting
- high quality - uses 9-48 frames depending on lighting
- max quailty - always use 48 frames
Added jpg quality settings. Auto mode:
- medium and high - 97% jpg quality
- speed and max speed - 95%
- quality and max quality - 100%
PS: I don't recommend using max quality on Mi Max 2 as you need a lot of RAM and camera can crash during processing.
Please note that the original post or files can be modified or deleted after this page was created.