Posted by Serjo87 here.
(Via Google Translate + some testing.)
- There's no need to restart the camera app after changing settings. It will restart itself if needed when exiting the settings menu (namok).
- Select the directory were pictures are saved (namok).
- Double click the black bar next to the capture button to access the auto-exposure menu (namok).
- Activated in smali HOT_PIXEL_MODE, TONEMAP_MODE, etc, in High_Quality by default.
- Enabled dark theme (dark grey + red).
- Increased the range for "white balance adjustment".
- Something else.
Some of the changes were adapted from namok's Google Camera 5.2. Don't forget to thank him for introducing these new features.
Please note that the original post or files can be modified or deleted after this page was created.