Posted by Serjo87 here.
(Via Google Translate + some testing.)
- There's no need to restart the camera app after changing settings. It will restart itself if needed when exiting the settings menu (namok).
- Select the directory were pictures are saved (namok).
- Double click the black bar next to the capture button to access the auto-exposure menu (namok).
- Activated in smali HOT_PIXEL_MODE, TONEMAP_MODE, etc, in High_Quality by default.
- Enabled dark theme (dark grey + red).
- Increased the range for "white balance adjustment".
- Something else.
Some of the changes were adapted from namok's Google Camera 5.2. Don't forget to thank him for introducing these new features.