(From here, translation via Google Translate.)
Version based on GCam 7.6.008.327100377.
- Fix saving preview video in the lower window.
- Added item incl. Saber / Merge in settings. On devices with a Samsung module - this function will not work. Read this to learn more. Thanks to the_dise for deciphering the function, and for Instander.
- Added selection of the number of frames in Extended HDR +.
- Hidden switching to 1/8 in "Slowdown" mode on the device Redmi Note 7.
- Added Auto White Balance selection in settings.
- Fixed oversharp on the front camera of Poco X3 (NFC), Mi A3, Mi9, Mi 9T, Mi 9T Pro, Redmi Note 9s, Redmi Note 9Pro.
- Added AWB Sony IMX686. Thanks Urnyx05.
- Added AWB Samsung GM1 / GW1, Omnivision OV13855. Thanks Savitar.
- Returned "Focus tracking" to the video. On some devices, "Video" mode crashes are possible, the only solution is to disable it. "Focus tracking" function.
- Added the ability to enable and disable focus tracking.
Screenshots of the functionality modified:
Switch to wide-angle lens and telephoto lens by long pressing the button for changing the main / front camera: