(From here, translation via Google Translate.)
- Updated the item "number of frames in HDR +". Also, now it works for night shooting. If you do not have a timer at 25 frames and above with a shutter speed of 30 seconds, do not - you need to worry - the photo will do as expected.
- Corrected a green tint on the front camera on some devices.
- Hid the panorama and photosphere on Redmi 7 due to the lack of a gyroscope in the device.
- The portrait now with the slider turned off 1.5x zoom.
- Disabled Saber on Motorola 8 Plus.
- Removed the item "exposure choice for photos." After removing the ISO, it stopped jumping randomly.
- Added a choice of exposure compensation for the front camera.
- When HDR + control is turned off, the option to select the HDR mode will disappear in the portrait, as it happened in the photo mode.
- In the default video set Auto Fps.