(From here, translation via Google Translate.)
- Added item to use DCI P3.
- Added to the item share GBWhatsApp pro. Thanks for the thought Serg86vl.
- Minor edits.
Note: Sabre does not work on smartphones: Redmi Note7 / Redmi Note 8 / Redmi Note 8t.
- Full restart settings. We decided to leave the settings that people used on an ongoing basis. The version was created from scratch. Thanks to the_dise for the graphics and files.
- Posted by Saber. Works on modules with Sony, OmniVisison. Smartphones with a Samsung module do not work with this item.
- Exposure fixed on Xiaomi Mi A3 Oc Android 10.
- In UHD 4K video, you can select FPS. Thanks Urnyx05.
- On the main camera in the form of a base model, Pixel 3a XL (sargo) is installed.
- A Nexus 6P (angler) is installed on the front camera as a base model.
- Added new localizations.
- Added a choice of auto white balance to the main camera and to the front. Thanks to Urnyx05 for the main method itself. On Sony IMX586, I recommend using the Pixel 1XL auto white balance.
- In Lib Patcher, Dehaze added a selection.
- On Mi A2 / Redmi S2 / Mi Note 3 - maximum shutter speed of 4 seconds.
- On Asus M1 Pro - maximum shutter speed of 5 seconds.
- On Redmi Note7 / 8 / 8T, the maximum shutter speed is 10 seconds.
- Returned 240 FPS in slow motion. Who does not have support for 240 frames / s, he will have a regular video recording.
- Focus tracking is now available in the video. On MI9 (T, T Pro) and Redmi Note 7 Pro, disabling it because the video will not work.
- Exposed memory 1210MB.
- The FPS you have selected in the video does not crash after switching to the application.
- Added a selection of the Shasta Factor parameter. Thanks Cstark.
- Fixed launch on SDM710 / 712. Mi9 lite / 9SE needs a fixed buffer.
- In 16: 9 resolution, the camera does not cut MP.
- Code cleaning and application optimization.
- Location data is turned off by default. By itself, at the first start, the camera will ask for all permissions.
- In the settings on Oc Android 10, with gestures, the dock bar with a strip does not turn black, but merges with the background.
Modders: BSG, Arnova8G2, Urnyx05, cstark27, back.rider, Savitar, Eszdman, TlnNeun, namok, fu24, the_dise, xtrme, san1ty, Zoran, Nikita.
Testers: OnDroid, dead__nikolay, Lomador, ZeusTheDod666, Time4Time, mrTvister, Avatar_23, Delver, uldanovkzn, versace444, L1we4, Sad_sadys, Sedewlboy31 (he was excluded during the testing, but he made a contribution to the modification).
Translation: Frazer, hardziol, Antoni Kosar, LzDoBeaTs, Mevcetin, Farrukh_FRX, MbareMacco, Markus, dead__nikolay, OnDroid, Sad_sadys, Cristóbal, Avatar_23, Ákos Paha, Raphititi, CyanNg, Westen Arbtttto, Yoben, Törbtöttobtto, Electrotechot ES