- SGCAM_9.1.098.24_STABLE_V9.apk (com.google.android.GoogleCameraEng)
- Fixed exposure, shutter speed, focus slider from Google for non pixel devices.
- Now file chooser preferences won't close after selecting a file. Added ability to select multiple files from different directory. After clicking on the files, it will move instantly to the target directory. If you want to get back from the file chooser, just click on the cancel button.
- Fixed primes log preference in developer settings. After clicking on the preference, it will generate logs and the log will be saved on the sgcam folder.
- Added ability to rename the file name automatically if file name already exists in the target directory for file chooser preferences.
- Fixed a few issues related to the slider.
- Corrected few addresses and values of patchers and added Black contrast B in libpatcher. Thanks @IamVamsiK
- Added two more selection named disable boolean and enable boolean in preference type.
- Added longtap options. Those longtap options will work according to the lens selection.
- Clean installation is required to work everything normally.
A support group is available on Telegram.