- SGCAM_18.104.22.168_STABLE_V8Fix_snapcam.apk (org.codeaurora.snapcam) #
- SGCAM_22.214.171.124_STABLE_V8Fix_samsung.apk (com.samsung.sgc88) #
- SGCAM_126.96.36.199_STABLE_V8Fix_aweme.apk (com.ss.android.ugc.aweme) #
- SGCAM_188.8.131.52_STABLE_V8Fix_shamim.apk (com.shamimgcam88.cam) #
- SGCAM_184.108.40.206_STABLE_V8Fix_googlecamera.apk (com.google.android.GoogleCameraEng) #
Shamim's versions have lots of options and features from other modders (thanks for their work!) and even older GCam versions (may not work as expected on newer GCam bases). They're good if you want to be able to control different things, but stability and how well features work depend a lot on the device.
- Added switch preference instead of checkbox preference in Developer settings. Added summery for all preferences. Now dev settings UI looks better than before. And also fixed input type of those preferences.
- Added more few opmode values in arraylist. Thanks @IamVamsiK
- Now added support for .txt and .gawb file both on awb loader. Also added support QcColorCalibration_grgb value. You can load that value from file if the value exist on the .txt or .gawb file.
- If you write changelog and nickname on xml, then it will show on viewfinder after loading xml and many more things added.
- Fixed video for few Samsung devices. Thanks @Butterfly3ffect
- Clean installation is required. Previous xmls won't work in this build.
A support group is available on Telegram.