- SGCAM_8.4.400.42.XXX_STABLE_V32.apk (com.google.android.GoogleCameraGood) #
- SGCAM_8.4.400.42.XXX_STABLE_V32_ONEPLUS_PACKAGE.apk (org.codeaurora.snapcam) #
- SGCAM_8.4.400.42.XXX_STABLE_V32_SAMSUNG_PACKAGE.apk (com.samsung.android.scan3d) #
Shamim's versions have lots of options and features from other modders (thanks for their work!) and even older GCam versions (may not work as expected on newer GCam bases). They're good if you want to be able to control different things, but stability and how well features work depend a lot on the device.
- Added ability to work integer type input values in developer settings.
- Added more details about apk in crash log.
- Fixed few vivo devices.
- Optimized internal codes and more internal changes.
If you guys face crash issues because of wrong lens ids, then use activity launcher app to go directly to settings, then go to additional settings > auxiliary cameras > Manual lens id, then select or input camera ids manually.
A support group is available on Telegram.