- GCam8.2.204_Greatness.210627.2142Release_Cameight.apk (com.google.android.GoogleCamera.Cameight)
Gcam 8.2 Update
- Added Support for Auxiliary Camera. Enabled by default on OnePlus 7T/Pro, OnePlus 8/T/Pro, OnePlus Nord/Nord CE, OnePlus 9/Pro, Galaxy S21U SD. IDs are set for Galaxy A52, A70, A71, A72 etc. Others can enable the AUX from Advanced Settings>Auxiliary Camera and IDs. If you happen to have wrong IDs, just change from manual camera IDs. Same goes for the button names.
- Separated Rampatcher, Custom AWB, NM, Stream Configs for different lenses.
- Added Support for several devices that had a black viewfinder on last version. Includes support for OnePlus Nord on Custom Roms with Pixel Props like Pixys, PE, and PeX Roms.
- Heavily improved Manual Rampatcher Logics. Now should work better and with less crashes. Here's a google sheet prepared by @ytsependa where you can get manual values and address prepared. To use the sheet, make a copy to your account and then wait for values to be loaded. The rest you can handle yourself. Spreadsheet.
- Added Option in Advanced Settings to show a sunset Button in viewfinder.
- Darkened the output from sunset mode. Now works better even without tap to focus.
The whole UI for Aux and Sunset Button was planned by @SavantCZ and I implemented them. Vertical AUX buttons have been a part of Greatness ecosystem for a long time right from Camstellar and that UI was also planned by Savant.
I have provided three different package names.
1. com.google.android.GoogleCamera.Cameight: It's the main Greatness package name. Auxiliary Camera on Xiaomi, Realme, OnePlus 7 Series, 9 series and Nord series will work with this package name. No other developer has this package name, and you can install alongside other Gcam mods, so it's recommended. (Update to the latest OOS on OnePlus 9 Pro if you can't access telephoto)
2. org.codeaurora.snapcam: This package name is required only for OnePlus 8/T/Pro. Sadly this series can only have working aux with this package name and several developers use this package name.
3. com.samsung.android.biometrics.service: It is required for accessing the 3rd Back Camera usually telephoto or Macro on any Samsung devices. Good that other developers don't use this package name so can be installed alongside other Gcam mods.
In a nutshell, if you ask which one you should install, here's the rule of thumb:
1. OnePlus 8/T/Pro: org.codeaurora.snapcam
2. Samsung: com.samsung.android.biometrics.service
3. All other phones: com.google.android.GoogleCamera.Cameight