- GCam8.2.204_Greatness.211115.1033Release_Snap.apk (org.codeaurora.snapcam)
Gcam 8.2 Update
- Added Update Checker. Now you can click on an option titled "Check For Updates" and find if any updates for the app are published.
- Added Several requested NMs and AWBs.
- Added Russian Translation.
This update is more like an cumulative update rather than a major one. I will publish another update of 8.2 at least with all I can find to add and am capable enough. I discovered the problem with SD710, SD712 and SD845 devices. On those, the lack of GL Preview is the reason of laggy everything but Nightsight. I might give it one last try in the end. Can't promise though. As things stand now, my 8.2 is already quite feature rich and stable for supported devices. So might conclude 8.2 sometime later to move on towards future Gcam versions. If in future,for android version changes, any additional fixes are required, I will give that. 8.2 is one of the versions memorable for the rest of my life provided the things I learned while modifying it, the way Arnova helped me in stuff to make a build fully on my own and obviously the individual and shared team of testers we had.
Source Codes for the Update Checker:
Please match the SHA256 hash of the apks so that you have downloaded original ones. I am not responsible for any issues caused by tampered app.
1. Cameight: e78a11991114cbb7a9f4b9ea39e8e394874f155fd1212dd6330f61a9c53317c2
2. Snapcam: 447f4a001993fd2af2d683c8fe1294663e4714b2e65f649cbf157e4d23b807cf
3. Biometrics: b898989d29352447195e25699a2f84bf3c4e1d1be321a569d1bb49605a4650cd
And finally a reminder of package name confusion:
1. OnePlus 8/T/Pro: org.codeaurora.snapcam
2. Samsung: com.samsung.android.biometrics.service
3. All other phones (including OnePlus): com.google.android.GoogleCamera.Cameight