Config Files for BSG's 8.x
About config files:
- Different phones may need different settings. Some GCam versions support
.xmlconfig files, allowing users to quickly import (load) and export settings.
- If GCam doesn't work well on your phone, you may want to try one of these configs created by the community (read: How to Import/Export .xml files).
- If more than one config is available, try the first one. If you're not happy, try the second one (and so on). There's no need to try them all.
Motorola One Action »
OnePlus 6 / 6T Pro »
OnePlus 7 / T / Pro »
OnePlus 8/8 Pro Series »
OnePlus 8T »
OnePlus 9 / 9 Pro »
OnePlus 9 R »
OnePlus Nord »
Realme 7 Pro »
- SayX-Satn-detail-1.1bruno-mgbrl.xml (XML for quality and detail)
Vivo Y12/12i/15/17/20 »
Xiaomi Mi 9 / 9T / Redmi K20 »
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro / Redmi K20 Pro »
Xiaomi Poco F3 »
- AMG699.xml (I've configured this GCam with wide and 2X Zoom but if you prefer the ultra wide - wide - macro options, You have to go to Configuration-Global- and disable Digital Zoom)
Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro »
Xiaomi Redmi 8A »
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S / Pro »
- PowerShot-BSG-A9-GVu--by-GL-Foto-Mobile.xml (Focused on real colours)
You can configure the app manually. Disable the settings/features that don't work on your phone. If you need help, find a forum thread and ask which settings are better for your phone (see my list of useful threads/groups).